MEDICAL MALPRACTICE DEFENSE
The toll medical malpractice litigation takes on health care professionals is the untold story in the courtroom. At Conklin Cardone & Rutberg we understand being involved in a lawsuit is a significant event for professionals who have dedicated their life to helping people.
We are committed to the protection of health care professionals.
We work closely with our clients from the beginning of the investigative process through jury verdict and appeal. The team of attorneys at Conklin Cardone & Rutberg have successfully represented professionals in matters involving a wide range of medical issues, including:
- anesthesia errors and complications
- failure to screen for and/or diagnose cancers such as breast cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, gynecological cancers
- dental implants and injuries
- failure to diagnose cardiac, neurologic or infectious conditions
- medical errors and complications
- surgical errors and complications
When the medical and legal worlds collide, you need a litigation firm skilled in defending medical malpractice cases. Give us a call. Let us help.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
3773 Cherry Creek North Drive, Suite 680W, Denver, Colorado 80209 (303) 321-1980
© 2012 Conklin Cardone & Rutberg PC. All rights reserved.
CONKLIN CARDONE & RUTBERG, PC